General News

Man who was attempting to save bird trapped by high tension wire electrocuted

A young man, 20, has met his untimely death after he was attempting to rescue a bird trapped on a high tension wire.

In a video at our disposable, the young man got electrocuted and died while saving the bird.

He tried to hit the bird to set it free after the bird’s attempt to free itself proved futile.

See also  Pappy Kojo trolls Asem with his diss song to Sarkodie

However, he hit the high tension wire with his implement which caused an intense spark, causing him to fall from the pole.

The man fell to the ground as witnesses rushed to his rescue.

 

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Atinkanews.net (@atinkanews)